This is the sickest shit I’ve ever seen
This is so important. Know your elements before getting tatted. And if you are tatted you better have this shit memorized.
tattoos are hot.
You either like me or you don’t. It took me twenty-something years to learn how to love myself, I don’t have that kinda time to convince somebody else.
- Daniel Franzese (via youthex)
I didn’t need
to fix me.
I needed you to
- Michelle K., Fixing Myself. (via michellekpoems)
i. You don’t owe an explanation to anyone. You should stop writing endless lists of reasons as to why you act such way and why you are the way that you are right now. Those who love you do not need it. Those who ask for it do not love you. People will stay and love you with all that you are beyond the reasons why.
ii. People will judge you. People will call you names that are not yours and adjectives that are like daggers when directed to you. They will always find some words to tear you down no matter what you do. Do not let them. Do not let them succeed.
iii. You should stop crying for the same reasons. You should stop trying for those who stopped trying for you. You should stop caring for those who neglect you. You should stop hurting yourself by staying with those people who constantly cause you pain. You should always know how to stop when it is too much.
iv. You should refrain from constantly blaming yourself for all the wrong things that you did. You should not let yourself suffer forever. Everything is not your fault. Forgive yourself so you should forgive others who have hurt you.
v. Change is good. People will leave you, that’s okay. Things will change forever, that is also okay. Sometimes, you get hurt by things so that they could mend and be better just like the pain you felt with those stitches on your gash when you were young, you felt them because they are supposed to heal. You will be healed soon.
vi. Breathe in. Embrace yourself. Breath out. Let go of your burdens.
vii. Everything will be okay. Soon.
OMG i just found the hottest boy on tumblr
can he just get in my bed
jesus christ he brings joy to my eyes
oh my god his blog is perf
YOU REALLY THINK A FUCKIN PANCAKE IS GONNA FIX THIS HEATHER
This is pretty much me in the shower
when you take a shower you turn into gollum?????
And when the conditioner gets in my eyes, I screech:
IT BURNS UUUSSSSSSSSSS
This turns up on my dash every few days and makes me laugh every time.
- You are stronger than you realise.
- You are crueller than you realise.
- The smallest words will break your heart.
- You will change. You’re not the same person you were three years ago. You’re not even the same person you were three minutes ago and that’s okay. Especially if you don’t like the person you were three minutes ago.
- People come and go. Some are cigarette breaks, others are forest fires.
- You won’t like your name until you hear someone say it in their sleep.
- You’ll forget your email password but ten years from now you’ll still remember the number of steps up to his flat.
- You don’t have to open the curtains if you don’t want to.
- Never stop yourself texting someone. If you love them at 4 a.m., tell them. If you still love them at 9.30 a.m., tell them again.
- Make sure you have a safe place. Whether it’s the kitchen floor or the Travel section of a bookshop, just make sure you have a safe place.
- You will be scared of all kinds of things, of spiders and clowns and eating alone, but your biggest fear will be that people will see you the way you see yourself.
- Sometimes, looking at someone will be like looking into the sun. Sometimes someone will look at you like you are the sun. Wait for it.
- You will learn how to sleep alone, how to avoid the cold corners but still fill a bed.
- Always be friends with the broken people. They know how to survive.
- You can love someone and hate them, all at once. You can miss them so much you ache but still ignore your phone when they call.
- You are good at something, whether it’s making someone laugh or remembering their birthday. Don’t ever let anyone tell you that these things don’t matter.
- You will always be hungry for love. Always. Even when someone is asleep next to you you’ll envy the pillow touching their cheek and the sheet hiding their skin.
- Loneliness is nothing to do with how many people are around you but how many of them understand you.
- People say I love you all the time. Even when they say, ‘Why didn’t you call me back?’ or ‘He’s an asshole.’ Make sure you’re listening.
- You will be okay.
- You will be okay.
- 21 things my father never told me (via forlornes)
Reminder that the only thing that impressed Olenna Tyrell in this scene was Brienne of Tarth.not even close to fucking around