This is pretty much me in the shower
when you take a shower you turn into gollum?????
And when the conditioner gets in my eyes, I screech:
IT BURNS UUUSSSSSSSSSS
This turns up on my dash every few days and makes me laugh every time.
- You are stronger than you realise.
- You are crueller than you realise.
- The smallest words will break your heart.
- You will change. You’re not the same person you were three years ago. You’re not even the same person you were three minutes ago and that’s okay. Especially if you don’t like the person you were three minutes ago.
- People come and go. Some are cigarette breaks, others are forest fires.
- You won’t like your name until you hear someone say it in their sleep.
- You’ll forget your email password but ten years from now you’ll still remember the number of steps up to his flat.
- You don’t have to open the curtains if you don’t want to.
- Never stop yourself texting someone. If you love them at 4 a.m., tell them. If you still love them at 9.30 a.m., tell them again.
- Make sure you have a safe place. Whether it’s the kitchen floor or the Travel section of a bookshop, just make sure you have a safe place.
- You will be scared of all kinds of things, of spiders and clowns and eating alone, but your biggest fear will be that people will see you the way you see yourself.
- Sometimes, looking at someone will be like looking into the sun. Sometimes someone will look at you like you are the sun. Wait for it.
- You will learn how to sleep alone, how to avoid the cold corners but still fill a bed.
- Always be friends with the broken people. They know how to survive.
- You can love someone and hate them, all at once. You can miss them so much you ache but still ignore your phone when they call.
- You are good at something, whether it’s making someone laugh or remembering their birthday. Don’t ever let anyone tell you that these things don’t matter.
- You will always be hungry for love. Always. Even when someone is asleep next to you you’ll envy the pillow touching their cheek and the sheet hiding their skin.
- Loneliness is nothing to do with how many people are around you but how many of them understand you.
- People say I love you all the time. Even when they say, ‘Why didn’t you call me back?’ or ‘He’s an asshole.’ Make sure you’re listening.
- You will be okay.
- You will be okay.
- 21 things my father never told me (via forlornes)
#the realest bitch in all the realm (x)
Reminder that the only thing that impressed Olenna Tyrell in this scene was Brienne of Tarth.
not even close to fucking around
C’mon skinny love, just last the year
Bon Iver | Skinny Love
I want to take you
on road trips
and hold conversations
under the big blue skies.
I want to drive endlessly
down empty roads
in the middle of the night,
park in the middle of nowhere
so we can watch the stars shine.
You are the only one
that can call me at 3 AM
and I will be more than okay with it
for I would rather
hear your voice than
catch up on episodes that I’ve missed.
Because when it comes to you
the pieces just seem to fit.
I can see galaxies in your eyes
and hear waves crashing onshore
whenever you speak.
And I wish to tell you
that I think the one for you,
- Ming D. Liu, A Story A Day #81 (via mingdliu)
Not everyone you lose is a loss.
- (via sowintergirl)